Work with students as they learn how to overcome the cultural and linguistic barriers that get in the way of helping and welcoming customers.
Customer service representatives, call center staffers, tech support
Lead teacher qualifications:
Rina has worked with customers her entire career, be they the citizens on her beat when she was a police officer, the customers who hired her and her company to develop websites, or the English students who come back year after year for her excellent service.
- Introduction to customer care
- Face-to-face with customers
- Coaching, mentoring, and counseling
- Dealing with customers on the phone
- Telephoning: working with complaints
- Call center success
- Formal and informal emails
- Customer service in writing
- General problems and complaints
- Also featuring:
- Case studies
- Final evaluation